Friday, August 05, 2005

Hate is a four letter word

Today I'm wondering about why we don't care about animals or other people or anything that is obviously more important than what we occupy ourselves with on a daily basis. I hate brand-name clothing. I hate myself for eating meat. I hate to see dead animals on the road (even possums) but especially dogs and cats. I hate myself for being rude to people and when I run stoplights and sterotyping most of all. I hate cleaning and having car trouble. I hate drugs and even alcohol. I hate hot weather and being in debt. I hate having gray hair and being lazy. I hate smokers and pollution. I hate not knowing the truth and I hate telling it. I hate politics. I hate the people who placed those bombs in London. I hate work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home