Reality Overload
Last night was the premiere of Big Brother and the elimination on Rockstar. I was a little surprised at which of the all stars got into the house, but from the way things went last night, it looks like they were some good picks. The drama started immediately and I think Danielle probably sealed her fate. She started playing the game immediately which over the years has proven not to be a good idea. I was disappointed that Allison got in, but it looks like she's going to be fun to watch though, if she makes it through the eviction next week.
On Rockstar, America picked well, but I think the first guy should have been eliminated. He looks like some guy they drug in off the street and tried to make look like a rocker. The second guy has no stage presence. He looked out of place up there too. At the least the third guy, the one that got eliminated, seemed like an interesting person outside of his bad performance. I'll be glad when I learn their names.
On Rockstar, America picked well, but I think the first guy should have been eliminated. He looks like some guy they drug in off the street and tried to make look like a rocker. The second guy has no stage presence. He looked out of place up there too. At the least the third guy, the one that got eliminated, seemed like an interesting person outside of his bad performance. I'll be glad when I learn their names.

1 Comments:
I watched Rockstar. I wasn't really sure how the "voting off" went, but I think that one of these crazy rockers will probably stalk the band members that voted them off.
Do you think that this groupd will stay together? Is is just for a short time? This really has me thinking.
I was not at all impressed with the last singer. I think his name was Matt. His song choice... I think they made the right decision and they were pretty nice about it all in all
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home