Sunday, March 30, 2008

Snap, Crackle, and Pop

This past week my sleep patterns have been in an uproar. One night I'll sleep the night through, the next night I get hardly any sleep. I've tried to curtail my caffeine intake, but it's like separating a crackhead from his crack. I love mountain dew, tea, coke, etc. and no matter what people say, there is a difference in the caffeine free colas. I do like Sprite and 7UP so I've been trying to drink them and water as often as my addiction allows. Anyway, last night I woke up and my tshirt was wet around the neck and arm pits. I'm not sure why. That's never happened before. I think I'm buckling under the stress of life.

Do you think he'll make it?

Nah. He's toast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

I cannot live without Tea. I need caffeine.

I have no plans to quit. I figure I don't smoke or drink. So I gotta have one bad habit.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home