I Want to Fly Away
Have you ever had the feeling that you wanted to get in your car and drive away from your life. Maybe not forever, just for awhile...or maybe forever. Ha. Well, I'm feeling that today. I'm not sure what has gotten me in this place, but I suspect part of it is the prospect of moving. We have alot of things to do before we will be ready to move and we don't seem to be getting a great deal of offers of help. There is so much uncertainty involved with moving, like will anyone want this place and if so how will me manage the time between selling and buying and can we make a decent profit to make it all worthwhile.
The weather is cool here, which I really like, so we're spending most of the day inside. We celebrated Ragged's birthday by going out to an early dinner, going to Target, and then to Starbucks. Ragged had the fancy raspberry kool aid and I had a vanilla latte. Last night we went out with Ragged's parents to celebrate. Ragged's birthday celebration usually encompasses several days as she is a very special person.
Tonight, we have rented movies. I'm up in the bedroom watching one Ragged has already seen and Ragged is downstairs knitting. Cooper and Sammy are sleeping on the bed with me and I suspect Ragged has the other three nestled somewhere nearby her. Maybe I won't drive off today.
The weather is cool here, which I really like, so we're spending most of the day inside. We celebrated Ragged's birthday by going out to an early dinner, going to Target, and then to Starbucks. Ragged had the fancy raspberry kool aid and I had a vanilla latte. Last night we went out with Ragged's parents to celebrate. Ragged's birthday celebration usually encompasses several days as she is a very special person.
Tonight, we have rented movies. I'm up in the bedroom watching one Ragged has already seen and Ragged is downstairs knitting. Cooper and Sammy are sleeping on the bed with me and I suspect Ragged has the other three nestled somewhere nearby her. Maybe I won't drive off today.

1 Comments:
It was movie night at the Pilot-Needles house also.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home