
Well, I think Elliott probably will get his bus ticket home this time. I have to say his first song was awesome, but when you think of Elvis that song doesn't readily come to mind. I still think song choice plays a big role in who gets voted off. If the people don't know the song, they aren't going to vote for ye. In addition, Elliott's teeth seem to be more jacked up each week. That's a terrible thing to say, but I can't help but notice. Katharine's butt was in the camera for most of the first part of her first song and she forgot some words which is unforgiveable. She may be in trouble. Simon was exactly right in his analysis of her performances. All I could think of when Taylor was singing
In the Ghetto was Cartman singing that phrase on the way to Kenny's house in an old
South Park episode. Remember? Have you noticed Chris is a little too cocky. I almost hope Taylor or Katharine ultimately edge him out. I think his nipples showing through his shirt will keep him in if nothing else. Yes, I said nipples. Performance wise the bottom two should be Katharine and Chris. In reality, the bottom two will be Elliott and Katharine with Elliott getting the boot. Too bad. He's really stepped it up the last couple of weeks.
2 Comments:
Okay,
Since you and I are the only AI fans, besides Yuri who LOVES it, I will have to say that I think Elliot's first song was good, but I was not familiar with it. His second song good also. It is so funny that you mention his teeth becuase that was all I could focus on as he sang. :(
Did not get to see Taylor or Chris' first songs, but Suspicious Minds is my favorite Elvis song so...
Kat's songs really didn't do to much for me and I got tired of seeing her shake her A$$ at the camera.
I love Taylor's in the Ghetto one of my Elvis favorites and Chris's second was just okay for me.
I have to agree that Elliot will probably go home, but I am not sure who I want to be sent packing. Oh Well time will only tell...
Okay now I am really PI$$ed. I am sure that Taylor will win. Elliott's teeth are to weird and Kat is like to many before... UGH!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home