Saturday, June 17, 2006

Let It Rip

Today has been busy and mostly a blur. My dad and mom came up with their truck and helped us carry off some railroad tyes and some old paneling and sheet rock out of the garage. We also removed my old couch from the den. The cats peed on it when we attempted to change their litter to a more environmentally friendly type. As anyone who knows anything about cats can attest that the pee smell never really goes away, it just varies in intensity. It took us forever to figure out how to maneuver the bulky thing through the doors and outside, but we finally did it. Dad and Ragged moved the futon out of the basement into the den while I went to work for an hour. The den looks alot less crowded and smells better too. Later, we went out to lunch with my parents and also my sister, my brother in law and niece. After we returned, Ragged brow beat me into attending a Blues festival in an adjoining county. I'm not a fan of the music and the temp was in excess of 90 degrees. Fortunately for me, a storm blew threw and forced us home early. We then went out for a late dinner and now we're home. I don't really remember experiencing any of the events I just described, but I know they took place.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

I still remember Brent coming in and find Charlie aka Charlie Manson. Who knows why we called him that, but Charlie was in the middle of out NEW counch peeing or spraying either way it was UGLY. We got rid of Charlie a week later. He had already done the spraying to our bed a few times. I was sorry to see him go he was a beautiful siamese cat. People got him and said that he never did that again.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

The Litter Revolt, as we call it, wasn't pleasant. Lesson learned: cats don't like change. We haven't had an incident since.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

You are suppose to use my super secret alter ego name....Snickerdoodlemasteroftheuniverse. Not my real name. This will get me kicked out of the witness relocation of the alien Probed Program. (a.k.a. (WRAPP) Oh woes me, my life will never be the same. (Theres a knock on the door.) OH NO!!!! They've found me! (Intensive Mind Wipe In Progress)

Looks like you have a very productive weekend. Stay cool.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home