Watching and Waiting
First of all, I want to say thank God it's Friday. This has been a trying week. Now that that's out of the way, I want to let everyone know that the floors are finished and cats are out of the basement. We still can't venture onto the new floor until tomorrow, but we're not going to chance it until Sunday and we're not moving any significant furniture back int until late Monday. For now, we're living amongst our crap separated from our living room by a plastic sheet taped to the door frame. The cats haven't seemed very interested in it, so we felt comfortable leaving them in the house today while we worked. Ragged and I have been sniping at one another a bit, so we need to stay outside the house during this time. This weekend we're going to try to be gone as much as possible. Ragged wants to geocache and visit the yarn shop. I'm hoping to see X-Men. If I have any energy, I need to clean out my filthy car and perhaps do a home improvement project or two. In my sites next on the home improvement front are the basement door and the inside of the nonfunctioning door and painting the foundation on the backside of the house. Of course I'll be mowing too, but that goes without saying.

2 Comments:
I bet the floors look lovely. I hope you get to see X-men. Have a great weekend.
Snipe. Snipe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home