Rantin and Ravin As The Storms Approach
Wouldn't it have been something if American Idol wasn't as predictable as it was? Outside of all the crazy performances by people like Dionne Warwick, Toni Braxton, and (gulp) Prince, I could see what was coming a mile away. I knew Taylor was going to win, but I still had hope that somehow Katharine would pull it out. In the end, although she is more talented than Taylor, she just isn't as likeable. Apparently she has lived a priviledged life in LA no less. It's alot more dramatic if a nobody from the south wins. I hope the Democrats have the good sense to nominate a southerner as their presidential nominee.
Anyhoo, Ragged was/is riveted to Lost. Tonight is also the finale of that show. I have to say I'm annoyed when I try to watch it now, as I have no idea what is going on and I can't see where the hell their going with this show. They are setting up America for a big disappointment in my opinion. Nothing can live up to that type of hype. Call me cynical. Wait...some people do.
And in other news, today was hot as hell and tomorrow is supposed to be worse. I was sweating all day at work. Our air conditioning system leaves some areas of our office frigid while others are like a sauna. I'd rather be in the frigid sections but alas I'm not.
This weekend we are going camping. I'm dreading the heat. I've been whining to Ragged that I don't want to go. I'm not sure if I had the choice, I'd leave the house ever again. Give me an air conditioner or give me death.
Anyhoo, Ragged was/is riveted to Lost. Tonight is also the finale of that show. I have to say I'm annoyed when I try to watch it now, as I have no idea what is going on and I can't see where the hell their going with this show. They are setting up America for a big disappointment in my opinion. Nothing can live up to that type of hype. Call me cynical. Wait...some people do.
And in other news, today was hot as hell and tomorrow is supposed to be worse. I was sweating all day at work. Our air conditioning system leaves some areas of our office frigid while others are like a sauna. I'd rather be in the frigid sections but alas I'm not.
This weekend we are going camping. I'm dreading the heat. I've been whining to Ragged that I don't want to go. I'm not sure if I had the choice, I'd leave the house ever again. Give me an air conditioner or give me death.

2 Comments:
I dont cut and paste posts so... Ditto Brando.
It helps living with a utility employee. Ragged kept us at full power the whole night.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home