An Unusual Allergy
Something unusual happened yesterday. I noticed a sort of soreness in my calf yesterday. Then, about the time I got off work, it started to really hurt. I would describe the pain as a cramp. Ragged and I went to the park for some exercise and I limped the whole way. When I got home, it really was hurting. Ragged and I were cleaning house and needless to say walking around and squatting hurt tremendously. When I woke up this morning, the pain was gone. When I got home again today, I was doing a few chores and my calf started to hurt again, this time not as painful though. When I told Ragged my calf was hurting again, she said it was housework. I'm allergic to housework! Eureka!

3 Comments:
I hope that it isn't either but you might have tore a muscle in your calf or a blood clot. Keep and eye on it. If you see a bruise come to the surface in a few days - torn muscle. If the area become red and warm - lood clot. Recommend warm soaks for both. Take asprin for pain. Hope you get better soon. If it gets worse see a Dr.
Actually it's a Dirt Devil, not a Eureka.
I am allergic to housework also. Although I exhibit different symptoms. My symptoms are fatique, headache, nausia and dizziness. I must lie down when I am afflicted. To do anything else could be detrimental to my health. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home