Honeysuckle Full Of Poison
Tuesday night is a good night for TV, particularly reality TV. You'll never hear Needles or Pilot utter those words now will ya? Anyway, Janelle is really making some bad decisions after her stellar performances on BB6. I think Will is getting to her which is disappointing. I now hope James wins it. He's the only one seemingly with any sense that has some power. He shouldn't turn on Janelle just yet though, but it would be great to see.On Rockstar, Dilana yet again tore it up. Zayra was once again horrible. I thought when people sang their accents disappeared. Zayra's doesn't. Go figure. She'll have to pretty much show her cooch to stay another week. She pretty much did it this week, but she'll have to go all the way and I think she would. I was surprised that Toby was in the bottom three at the end of the show. His performance wasn't the best but it beat at least 3 of the others. Jill screamed her performance which doesn't work for her. I actually liked Josh's performance for the first time since this show started. His attitude still stinks though. Lukas butchered his song by forgetting most of the words and repeating the ones he did know several times, but he sounded good. I'd give Dilana the encore and sent Zayra's cooch back to Puerto Rico.

3 Comments:
Yeah Zayra stinks. She is the one I was commenting on before. I really hope she goes. I like the piano guy performance. Sorry still don't know the names yet.
Cooch cooch Cooch cooch Cooch cooch Cooch coochy coochy! Areba Areba! Coochy Coochy!
Yep Reality TV blows.
Any word if you are coming up to visit while that gals are "playing" (spending money) in Chi-town? You are more than welcome to come and stay.
Thanks for the invite, but I think I'm going to enjoy some peace and quiet here by myself.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home