I Was A Key That Could Use A Little Turn
Tonight's episode of Rockstar was full of suckage with the exception of Lukas who seems like a whole other league of rockstar than the others. Jenny was Liz Phairish and the Puerto Rican girl was very Bjorkish and poorish at that. I love to watch Dilana. She did a good job too. She and Lukas will definitely be the final two unless something unexpected happens. I'd probably send Ryan packing this week.
Over at Big Brother, things are getting interesting. Marcellas had the best idea. I'd love to have seen them backdoor Boogie, but I don't think Kaysar's alliance has the numbers. It appeared the Chilltown alliance succesfully rallied the floaters against Kaysar and the BB6 alliance. He completely rides on the coattail of Will. Unfortunately Nakomis or Diane will be going home on Thursday. Personally, I hope its Diane. She completely had a mental breakdown after she was nominated. When she looks back on how she acted, I'm sure she'll be humiliated and of course she is from Kentucky. Can't we get a decent reality star from our state. Geez!
Over at Big Brother, things are getting interesting. Marcellas had the best idea. I'd love to have seen them backdoor Boogie, but I don't think Kaysar's alliance has the numbers. It appeared the Chilltown alliance succesfully rallied the floaters against Kaysar and the BB6 alliance. He completely rides on the coattail of Will. Unfortunately Nakomis or Diane will be going home on Thursday. Personally, I hope its Diane. She completely had a mental breakdown after she was nominated. When she looks back on how she acted, I'm sure she'll be humiliated and of course she is from Kentucky. Can't we get a decent reality star from our state. Geez!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home