Sunday Again
The father of our female neighbor to the left came and mowed their yard (thank goodness). What the hell is wrong with these people? They are younger than Ragged and I, so why can't they mow their little yard? I hope those people are never charged with the care of children, cause that WOULD be a crime.
Anyway, this weekend has being a bust. I've accomplished little to nothing and, like Pilot, I have to mow the yard today. I didn't even get that much rest. Ragged is taking a nap as I write this. I just couldn't fall asleep.
Anyway, this weekend has being a bust. I've accomplished little to nothing and, like Pilot, I have to mow the yard today. I didn't even get that much rest. Ragged is taking a nap as I write this. I just couldn't fall asleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home