These are the things...
Damn you, Pilot! Damn you to hell!
1. I'm obsessed with being debt free.
2. I'm a misanthrope.
3. I forget to wear deodorant alot.
4. I want to work in real estate.
5. I sing commericals from my childhood. (Everybody's eatin' Eskimo pies)
6. I hate to waste food.
7. I have songs for each of my cats. (Boop Boop you're very doop doop)
8. I want a convertible car.
Sorry, Ragged. I have to tag you.
1. I'm obsessed with being debt free.
2. I'm a misanthrope.
3. I forget to wear deodorant alot.
4. I want to work in real estate.
5. I sing commericals from my childhood. (Everybody's eatin' Eskimo pies)
6. I hate to waste food.
7. I have songs for each of my cats. (Boop Boop you're very doop doop)
8. I want a convertible car.
Sorry, Ragged. I have to tag you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home