
A great weather weekend has come to a close and not much got accomplished around Chez Ragged. I did get the yard mowed and weed eated and I trimmed away some of the pesky vines that grow on the east side of the house, but that was about it in terms of yard work. We got out our porch chairs and sat in them quite a bit with Freddy on one or the other of our laps and we did some grilling as well. We watched some movies/tv series from Blockbuster and of course Ragged did some knitting. We finally did some geocaching and logged our 90th find. I took a couple of naps and did some new house perusing too. Sounds like a lot, but it really wasn't.
Tomorrow, I have to go in to work for half a day, actually just 3 hours. I know I haven't shut up about the working at home thing, but it is just so damn great I can hardly stand it. Spring is nice, but homeworking is nicer.
In the picture, Eli hides out in an empty water case wrap.
3 Comments:
If I was Ragged and came home to your smug home working face every day, I would have to smack it. Daily.... Working away from home sucks!
I second that emotion. I dont want to hear any more of your smug, twelve sandwich eatin. closet door paintin, coffee drinkin, no go to work to work tales anymore....period. OK maybe you can type about it a couple of thousand times so we can expirence it through you. He he he ;)
Grumble. Grumble.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home