Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Long Time Ago We Used to Be Friends

These past few weeks have been high stress and I've been keeping a low profile online and in real life. I haven't had the motivation to post on this blog. I really just like posting pictures of our cats, anyway, so that hasn't been such a big deal.

I took Freddy dying kind of hard. For the past several weeks, I had been spending many a-days sitting on the front porch with him. It kind of threw me for a loop losing him so suddenly. The hardest part is when I come home and he's not climbing in the car or meowing for food. There is definitely something missing in my day to day activities. I think I'm more attached to my animals than human beings at large. Oy.

This weekend we put another run of Frontline on the cats. Cooper, per his usual, freaked out and ran around the house like we were trying to kill him. Eli, per his usual, licked off his application immediately. There isn't a place on his body that he can't lick. Lucky, cat.

The weather has been hot and our air condition has been running beat 60 for the last week or so. I really don't like the summer.
In the picture, the cats nap on the four corners of our bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Eli is a very licky lucky cat. Sorry about Freddy and sometimes you just need to take some time. Tugger does the same as Cooper. When you put the drops on him its like you put a shock collar on him. He runs and stops, twitches and runs again. Silly kitties. Since it has been so warm Copper as been spending a lot of time in the tub.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home