
Today Ragged and I sprung out of bed bright and early full of vim and vigor to complete our only planned chore for the day, cleaning out the gutter. Well, not exactly. More like we begrudgingly drug ourselves from the comfort of our king-sized bed, but the former sounds nicer. At any rate, we cleaned them out. Later after I went and ran some errands on my own including going by the bank, to the library, and running by work, we went together and got a workout in. This was the first time we had gone together in awhile. It was nice and hopefully the first of many times in the coming weeks. Later still, we schleped to Lowe's to buy a new element for our grill. I had toyed with the idea of mowing, but I couldn't make myself do it. Not today. The next couple of days are going to be blazing hot, so it'll probably be Tuesday before there's a break in the heat and then I will do the lawn. For some reason this weekend feels long. I keep thinking tomorrow is Monday, then I happily realize it's not. We've watched several movies this weekend and we've just settled in to watch "The Good Shepherd". I don't know if I can remain focused for the 2 hours and 40 some odd minute run time. Cross your fingers.
Vintage shot of Ike, Izzie, and Cooper snuggled in the bed
1 Comments:
Stay cool dudes.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home