Sunday, June 17, 2007

Long, Hot Weekend

It's hot, yall. This weekend Ragged and I went to a couple of the plays at our local Mystery Theater Festival. The tickets were courtesy of a former co-worker of mine. So, we spent the weekend eating on some of the gift certificates I won and going to plays on tickets I was given. Yesterday, I finished up helping my parents move. It was hotter than hell, but we didn't have a great deal of things to do to finish up. Today, Ragged and I went out with her dad and mom for father's day to Chinese. Afterward, Ragged and I went and I got some long-needed tennis shoes with one of my gift cards. We purchased some environmentally friendly cleaning products and went to get some coffee at Starbucks afterward. Now we're home watching one of the movies we got from Blockbuster. It's 98 degrees here. I hate the summer.

Ike and Cooper on the bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home