Thursday, August 16, 2007

Trippin'

It's amazing how quickly something that is far off when it's planned becomes the thing your doing tomorrow...Ragged and I are heading off to Asheville tomorrow morning. Today, we've packed and prepared and I even mowed the yard after the cold front swept through and lowered the temperature a good 10 degrees. I hadn't thought I'd get to do it because it hit 101 today, but it actually felt pretty good after the cold front went through. At any rate, tomorrow is the day. Today, we booked our flight for one of our next trips to Seattle. Time seems to be rushing by which isn't such a bad thing considering the heat wave we've been riding. Before you know it, we'll be putting up our Christmas tree. Oy!

Congratulations to Yin and Yuri on their officially official U.S. citizenship.
Izzie and Eli

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Thanks guys. Cant wait to see you guys again. Feels like its been forever.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Brando said...

Thanks!! I agree we have been missing you guys!!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home