Update
The Boop ended up with a shot or two and a diagnosis with an allergic reaction to...something. There is not way to know for certain what he has reacted to, but he is alot less diggy today as a result of the steroid he received. In another day or so the vet said we'd see an improvement in his scabbiness. Today I got him down and brushed him to help in the healing process. Next week Ike has an appointment to get checked out and to get his shots.
Today Ragged and I along with my sister and niece ventured to the home land for a visit. It was brief and not too taxing on my delicate psyche.
Today Ragged and I along with my sister and niece ventured to the home land for a visit. It was brief and not too taxing on my delicate psyche.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home