Monday, March 31, 2008

I Had To Open My Mouth

Speaking of crashes, Ragged and I were awoken by an insistent knocking on our front door this morning about 4:40 a.m. Ragged thought the house was on fire, and I thought something about as bad was happening but it turned out someone pulling out from across the street had run into my car. Their new-to-them van had hit the front driver's side fender. I couldn't open the front door when the police officer requested my registration, so the damage is probably a little worse than it appears in the dark. I don't guess I'll be getting a settlement this time, I'll actually have to have the car repaired.

2 Comments:

Blogger needlefingers said...

I feel your pain. :(

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Just got back from the body shop and they are going to buff the bumper (that sounds dirty) for 20$. Sounds like your not going to get off so easy. Sorry I didn't think it was contagious.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home