Thursday, March 20, 2008

Scratching My Head

Ragged has tomorrow off. I have half the day off. For some reason, I am surprised every year. I always think I have the whole day off and when someone informs me it's only half a day, it's traumatic. Oh, well. It's not like I don't work at home and can't take time off whenever I want.

As I've reflected on "I Am Legend", there are many things that confuse me. It felt like there were scenes missing or something. Who set the trap? Why is the name "I Am Legend"? Is there a word missing?
Ike

3 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Some of us have to work the whole day. As for the movie I wasn't sure if the trap was set by the others or maybe a trap he set and forgot about. I am not sure. The name I Am Legend? I am clueless.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said...

I think the leader of the mindless drones saw the trap he used to catch the female and then duplicated it. They'd been watching him, remember, that's why he covered his tracks and went home during the day.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Brando said...

My question was why didn't they follow him home the night they bite the dog?


They followed the night the chick came... which was the next night.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home