
Lawdy it's hot. Today Ragged and I made a run to the local farmer's market for a variety of vegetables and some blueberries as well. As we were heading to the market, we stopped at a garage sale down the street where Ragged snagged two or three knitting books (like she needs more of those). After the farmer's market, we went to Great Harvest to get some breakfast...well, Ragged got breakfast. I just got some tea. We then came home where I cooked myself some breakfast. After dallying for a bit, we decided to hit some antique and used furniture places to try to fill in some of the holes we have in our new house's furniture. We had barely hit the first place when Ragged's momma called. She met us at the consignment furniture place then she wanted to go to Starbucks, so we obliged. Ragged had an iced caramel machiato and Ragged's mom had some kind of banana smoothie. I didn't get anything, but had a couple sips of Ragged's. Ragged's mama invited us over for dinner, so we accepted then parted ways. We had barely got out of the Starbucks parking lot when Ragged's pappy called and said he was at an auction and had found some things he thought Ragged might be interested in. We went to the auction for a bit and were tempted by some of the ware, but ultimately decided on nothing. We went to an antique store next where we oogled a table, but decided against it as well. Next, Ragged went to get her hair did and I lounged at the house, doing a little work work. Just before Ragged got back, my sister called and said their air conditioning had gone out and she asked to borrow our window units which we thankfully kept but were in our storage facility. While Ragged was gone, Brealtor called her and said she had seen a bistro set at another consignment furniture store, so we went to check it out real quick before went out to the storage facility with my sister. While we were at the storage facility, we went ahead and got a carload of our crap that's still in it. After hauling it in and finding a place for it and sweating our hind ends off the entire time, we changed clothes in preparation for going over Ragged's parents for dinner. Shew. I'm tired just in writing all this. Weekends shouldn't be this productive. Tomorrow I hope to get my nasty ass car cleaned out. It's truly filthy.
1 Comments:
That makes me tired just reading it. I'm ready for a nap now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home