The Saga Continues
This morning I signed the papers selling the other house. I feel like I'm mourning over the house. It's the weirdest feeling. The new house doesn't quite feel like home yet. It feels like we are borrowing it or something. Anyway, I got the DSL dilemma straightened out. Apparently the new modem they sent us wasn't wireless and I had forgotten to put one of the filters on the phone jacks, so our speed was reduced a little. Who knew that the filters were that important. Not me.
Also today I checked to make sure the new folks switched over the utilties which they did and I attended a luncheon for two of my co-workers which I had planned. Not that there was much planning. It simply required me to send an email and make a reservation at a restaurant. They seemed appreciative nevertheless.
We have one a half days left until we get cable. I'm kind of ready to become a couch potato again. Last night Ragged and I dragged out our books and read. Have you ever in your life? We have been reduced to stimulating our cerebrums or cerebellums or medulla oblongatas or whatever.
Izz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home