Missing
Every single television show you can possibly think of is available on DVD these days. I think it's great, but there are two of my favorite shows that aren't out yet. Why, I ask. Why? The First is Dungeons & Dragons, the CBS cartoon. Any kid of the 80s knows this Saturday morning cartoon which featured the kids: Hank, Sheila, Diana, Presto, Eric, and Bobby as well as Uni, Venger, and Dungeon Master. The hapless teens rode a amusement park ride and ended up in a world where dragons, orcs, shadow creatures, bullywogs, etc. Remember Tiamat?
The next show is Roundhouse seen on Nickelodeon. This show was a musical skit show which had a large and everchanging cast. Most notable of the group was probably Crystal Lewis who to this day makes Christian music. Some of the others did other things but she's the one that sticks out.
I want to see these two shows on DVD. Why aren't they out?
Reprise the theme song and roll the credits!


The next show is Roundhouse seen on Nickelodeon. This show was a musical skit show which had a large and everchanging cast. Most notable of the group was probably Crystal Lewis who to this day makes Christian music. Some of the others did other things but she's the one that sticks out.
I want to see these two shows on DVD. Why aren't they out?
Reprise the theme song and roll the credits!



1 Comments:
Keep wishing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home