Friday, March 03, 2006

Back to Life

Did you ever think Friday would get here? I sure didn't. It's been one hell of a week. If I can just get through Monday, it'll be warm Orlando weather for us. Tonight Ragged and I went to our new Kohl's store just a hop skip and a jump down the road from our house. Kind of a disappointment. No clearance items yet, but they are offering some pretty good deals. After Kohl's I went and showed Ragged a couple of houses on the market. They are both monstrous old houses with alot of character that have been forgotten by house hunters who only want new construction. We dreamed about what we would do with them ala Flip This House then went home to our modest domicile on the wrong side of the tracks and back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home