Wednesday, March 01, 2006

M Comes Home

M got to come home. My sister said as soon as she hit the door, she was playing with her push toy. Coming home always feels better than being couped up in a tiny hospital room. I tried to call my sister last night to get an update, but they weren't home. The last time I visited her at the hospital, I noticed a bruise on her forehead at her hairline. My sister said she had fallen out of the bed onto the concrete floor the night before. Talk about a hardway to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Need to have side boards on there bed to keep that gal in. Hope both mom and M are feeling better.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Glad to hear M is home and doing better. :)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home