Should She Stay or Should She Go?
Well, the first round of performances by the top 12 girls on American Idol were tonight and here's my picks for who should get the boot:
Becky and Heather

These two, although easily the more attractive girls, were awful. I'm not even sure Becky should have made it into the finals, but her looks slid her in there I think. If America, for some reason, chooses to keep one of these screechers, my next vote for the ejection chair is:
Stevie

Although there's something about her, she blew her performance, but she will probably get the sympathy vote which will carry her through.
I also wouldn't be surprised to see Melissa go either. I had problems getting her picture to load up to blogger. Maybe that's a sign.
Melissa

Favorites for me tonight were:
Ayla and Katharine

Becky and Heather

These two, although easily the more attractive girls, were awful. I'm not even sure Becky should have made it into the finals, but her looks slid her in there I think. If America, for some reason, chooses to keep one of these screechers, my next vote for the ejection chair is:
Stevie

Although there's something about her, she blew her performance, but she will probably get the sympathy vote which will carry her through.
I also wouldn't be surprised to see Melissa go either. I had problems getting her picture to load up to blogger. Maybe that's a sign.
Melissa

Favorites for me tonight were:
Ayla and Katharine


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home