Saturday, the Best Day of the Week
Nothing better then a Saturday to do whatever the hell you want. I won't bore you with the details of what I did today, but it felt pretty good. Ragged was gone on and off during the morning and early afternoon which also was nice. Please don't tell her I said this, but sometimes it's good to have some alone time too.
I've started the process for leaving for Orlando. I drug out my suitcase and started gathering some of the stuff I need to take. I've got a list going of odds and ends I need to do before we go, the most important being arranging for care for the cats.
I've started the process for leaving for Orlando. I drug out my suitcase and started gathering some of the stuff I need to take. I've got a list going of odds and ends I need to do before we go, the most important being arranging for care for the cats.

1 Comments:
It's ok, I sometimes like quiet time here too. Shhh, don't tell anyone.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home