Tuesday, April 18, 2006

If I Choose Them, They Will Stay

So what about American Idol tonight? Oh, how the tables have turned. Lots of extraneous considerations are playing into who goes and who stays. Unfortunately looks have alot to do with votes. I hate to say it, but the less attractive competitors are going to find themselves in the bottom and/or out of the competition. Singing wise, Katharine kicked butt. Chris and Paris were boring and I felt sorry for Kelly. When Kelly's song started out, I thought I was going to like it but it went down hill very quickly. Her comments at the end made me feel sorry for her, so she'll probably get the sympathy vote. Contrary to Simon's comments, I liked Elliott's performance. As usual, I hated Ace although his singing wasn't all that bad. His song would make a perfect last performance. In my opinion, Taylor had the best performance. That all said, my picks for the bottom three are Elliott, Paris, and Chris with Elliott getting the boot. Paris may go, but Elliott is my pick. I've been wrong every week so far, so there's hope for Elliott. Completely off the subject, Elliott is a good name for a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home