Industrious
This was a hot week weather wise. Temperatures were in the low 80s just about everyday. Feels more like early summer than early spring. I'm not a big fan of the heat, in fact I'm not a fan of summer at all. At any rate, we should get some relief soon, but not before we get some rough weather. I'm not exactly certain of the forecast, but it looks like I finished up mowing the yard just in time. The wind has picked up and the sky is growing dark. In addition to mowing the yard today, I worked out, placed my second cache, stopped by the library and picked up some books and cleaned out my car. It has been a productive day. Tomorrow I have several other projects to complete including cleaning out the gutters and painting the trellace by the back door.

1 Comments:
It has been a productive weekend round here too. Have a great week.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home