Friday, April 07, 2006

Rain

So, I was completely wrong about the bottom 3 of American Idol...well, except for Mandisa who ended up getting ejected. It's a crying shame that Bucky, Kelly, and Ace are still in the competition and Mandisa is gone, but that's the way the old cookie crumbles. The goodens usally start dropping out about now.

It's Friday night and a steady rain seems to have settled in. I love the feeling I get when it rains like this. We are watching TV after doing a quick cleaning of the house. I hate hate hate cleaning, so I'm glad it's behind us. We have the whole weekend to do nothing really. I need to clean out my nasty car and mow the yard, but otherwise the weekend is wide open. For now, it's just nice to have the rain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Oh I love a rainy night. I love a rainy night. I love to hear the thunder, watch the lightning as it lights up the sky. How it makes me feel good.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

OH I love a rainy night. I love a rainy night. I love to hear the thunder watch the lightning as it lights up the sky. How it makes me feel good.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home