Some People Call It A Kaiser Blade
Since the weather is so nice, Ragged and I did some yard work. We got the mower and weed eater going and Ragged cleaned the lawn chairs while I mowed and weed eated. We picked up sticks and racked up some old leaves. We've started planning what to do with our flower beds and what big yard projects to take on. Our backyard needs alot of work as trees have grown in odd places and the old woman who owned the house previously planted random bushes all over the place. Our useless neighbors put up a fence which will make our backyard look a little cleaner. They didn't mow regularly, so it always looked like crap back there.Now we're sitting here watching Slingblade with the windows open. The cats are napping, all except Cooper, and I don't think we are going to be leaving the house this weekend.

3 Comments:
I'd like some of them French Fried Taters. MMMHHmm. Some biscuits with mustard sounds good.
I wish you could hear Rudy he does THE BEST clingblade immitation, but after three straight months of every sentence being that way I have to admit I was getting a little tired of mustard and biscuits!
You forgot the potted meat. Hey Carl what are you gonna do with that lawn mower blade? Im aimin to kill you with it... I love all them funny lines. Makes me wanna laugh out loud. Oh Carl...You puts the laughter in manslaughter.
MmmmHmmm
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home