The Time It Takes to Turn Around
Is it already American Idol time again? The weekend went by like a whirlwind and this week is blazing by too. It's true what they say. Time does fly. See Ragged and/or Pilot's blogs for a detailed description of the events and pictures of this weekend. I'll just say my calves are still sore.
Now, for perhaps the only person who reads my blog that appreciates American Idol, Brando, here are my thoughts on tonight's show.
About half the group did well while the other half did just okay. Chris and Elliott were great with Elliott being the top while Paris was pretty good. Katharine was...well, I hate to say it but she wasn't good. Taylor was okay. He could have done so much better. It seemed like there was something wrong with him, like he was sick or exhausted. The song was a great one for him, but he didn't do very well. Kelly su hucked. If she doesn't go this week, I can't imagine who will go in her place. Her stupid southern act and blond hair appeal has surely come to an end. I feel pretty confident.
Now, for perhaps the only person who reads my blog that appreciates American Idol, Brando, here are my thoughts on tonight's show.
About half the group did well while the other half did just okay. Chris and Elliott were great with Elliott being the top while Paris was pretty good. Katharine was...well, I hate to say it but she wasn't good. Taylor was okay. He could have done so much better. It seemed like there was something wrong with him, like he was sick or exhausted. The song was a great one for him, but he didn't do very well. Kelly su hucked. If she doesn't go this week, I can't imagine who will go in her place. Her stupid southern act and blond hair appeal has surely come to an end. I feel pretty confident.

1 Comments:
THANK THE LORD!! I WAS WANTING TO STOP WATCHING. SHE WAS DRVING ME CRAZY!
Okay no more yelling!!! YEAH YEAH!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home