Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Time For Xuxa and Her Friends

Have you ever suddenly thought of something that you haven't thought of in years? The sensation is so strange, I can't explain it but if you know what I'm talking about you can understand. Last night I woke up thinking about a kids program which I'm not certain is from my childhood but I recall watching it with regularity. It was Xuxa (pronounced shoo-sha). To my recollection, she was a German porn star who was given a children's show. Of course German porn stars make the best role models, so anyone can see why such a person would have a children's show in the US. At any rate, why I woke up thinking about this after such a long time is beyond me. I wasn't dreaming, maybe it was that song that closed the show that suddenly came to mind. I wish I could remember more about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

Cynical were you thinking of Xuxa or german porn. We should ask Frued what this means.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home