Weekend in Review
Friday, I got to come home early due to our annual work picnic. When I have unexpected free time like this, I rarely make good use of it. Generally, I sit and watch TV. This time was no exception. The look of disapproval on Ragged's face when she comes through the door and questions me about what I've done today after I say "nothing much" is almost enough to make me jump up and clean the whole house...almost I said. Friday night, we went out to eat, both of us eating the best chicken fingers in our city then going to see Moon Over Buffalo. I wasn't impressed because comedy isn't my favorite theater. Neither are musicals by the by. Saturday Ragged headed out early for her less than lucrative yard saling. I didn't sleep very late and I got my list of chores completed. I also managed to clean out most of the gutters. It had been so long since they'd been cleaned out that small trees were starting to grow.
Today we're celebrating mother's day. My parents are coming up and we're going out to eat. We typically don't celebrate "holidays" on the exact day due to crowds or other reasons. In this case, mom and dad are planning to go camping Mother's Day weekend.
The above picture is a photo of all of our 5 cats. They are rarely close enough to one another to be in the same picture frame.

1 Comments:
When I saw this picture it reminded me of an old tv show. Electric Company or Sesame Street where it would show a certain number of objects and freeze the picture and then numbers would show up about the objects. Like the number 5. A voice would say, "Five cats. 1..2..3..4..5....5. Five cats." Nice picture.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home