Hey, Wait, I've Got A New Complaint
The flooding canceled by night job, so I squandered the evening hours at home watching TV and doing a little work for my main job. On TV tonight was Big Brother and Rockstar Supernova back to back. I honestly couldn't tell you whose going on Big Brother, but for drama's sake, I hope Danielle goes. In the end, Allison is more fun to watch than Danielle. Over at Rockstar Supernova, the performances su-hucked. Phil and the guy right before him were the worst. Rockstar Supernova's website is so graphic intensive my ADD won't allow me to wait for it download, so I don't quite have a handle on their names again. Dilana was a standout for me singing Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire in a unique way.
And in other news, our backyard flooded and as Ragged and I looked out at the pool of water, we noticed somebody discarded a railroad tye and a stump in our backyard. I truly hate this neighborhood.
And in other news, our backyard flooded and as Ragged and I looked out at the pool of water, we noticed somebody discarded a railroad tye and a stump in our backyard. I truly hate this neighborhood.

1 Comments:
I agree with you on the Rocstar Supernova...it was awful! I think they'll pick one of the girls, just because, they're sexy girls.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home