Sunday, July 09, 2006

Prediction

Today a new reality show premiered on A&E. It's called Big Spender. It's an abrasive Dave Ramsey type guy who intervenes in a family's out-of-control spending habits in an attempt to turn around their financial situations. It's probably not necessary to say that I love it. Dave Ramsey has a reality show that's in the works, but this one beat him to the punch. I think this type of show will be the next big thing. There will be a half dozen of these shows by the end of the summer I do believe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Lord I hope not. I was hopeing reality TV was on the outs but it sees they are just repackageing it and putting back out there.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Bring Lost and Battlestar Galactica.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home