Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Shizzle!

Yesterday, the screen on my cell phone went dark. I suspect it somehow got wet in the deluge that happened yesterday, but I can't be sure. The phone is old and I've dropped it more times than I can count. I could still receive and make phone calls, but not having the screen makes that process a little more difficult, particularly calling unmemorized phone numbers. Today, I went to the Cingular store to see if there was anything they could do to help and after waiting about 20 minutes for a sales associate, I learned what I had suspected all along: the screen was gone and I would have to buy a new one at retail price. An alternative to that is to wait until October when I can update my plan and phone. Of course, being the cheap-o that I am, I'm going to tough it out and wait until October. And the rain is still coming...

1 Comments:

Blogger needlefingers said...

Can we declare 2006 to be "The Year That Tried To Kill Us"?

At least it's half-over. :P

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home