Coup d'etat, mon ami
So, Kaysar got the boot just as I suspected. He is really awful at this game. He makes some very critical mistakes, even an at-home player can spot. He puts full trust in people when that can't be done in this game. Anyway, he's gone and Erika has the HoH position. I'm predicting she'll put up Danielle and Janelle, but I can't be certain. Howie is a possibility too. If I were her, I'd put up Howie and George, both of which are innocuous choices. She'd probably be able to bounce back into either of their favors after all was said and done. Erika doesn't have enough power to go after the big players like James, Danielle, and Chilltown. She'd be evicted faster then she could say fake boobs.
This coup d'etat challenge has piqued my interest. It would be cool to see Janelle win it just to see who she'd put up.
This coup d'etat challenge has piqued my interest. It would be cool to see Janelle win it just to see who she'd put up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home