Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Dirty Kid on the School Bus

I think tonight the ax will fall on Patrice on Rockstar and tomorrow Marcellas will go on Big Brother. Janelle is in some serious trouble, all of which she deserves.

Tonight my real estate class started and we were there maybe 20 minutes. It's going to be an easy class because the instructor is more concerned with who is playing ball that night or whose at the bar then teaching us real estate law. I hate paying $70 for a book that will ultimately be a waste of time, but them are the breaks. I've thought of starting a class blog, but I'm not sure the past high school jocks, bored teen queens, the soccer mom, and the older gentleman that make up the class would be interested or even know what a blog is.

Also today I've pulled a muscle or something in the front of my neck (of all places) so turning my head or looking up or down causes a stabbing pain. Leave it up to me to pull a muscle located in such a weird place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

I pulled a muscle once. I found it quit exciting. he he Talk about dirty kid on the bus. Hope your neck gets feeling better.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home