Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Run Down

Ragged is probably in Shytown about now and I'm home alone. I thought I would be happy about having some alone time, but I can see it's not going to be alot of fun. Unfortunately, I had to stay at work until 8pm due to a trial that didn't conclude until that time. So, my first day alone is a bust. I stopped by McDonalds and got some dinner and came home to relax. There is nothing on TV and we don't have anything decent tivoed either, so I was forced to do some laundry and clean the litter boxes. We also received Sammy's ear mite medicine today, so I gave him his first treatment. He didn't like it much and I think he slung most of it out of his ears before I could work it in. He was licking his paw and running it over his ears too which made me nervous that he was consuming some of the medicine. I suppose that's to be expected with a cat. Also today, I ordered the book for my upcoming real estate class online and saved $10 by doing so. The campus bookstore was more expensive. I just hope I get it by next Thursday, the day the class starts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Hello my abandon brotheren. Hope today is more productive. The sun'l come out tomorrow. Betcher bottom dollar that tomorrow. They'l be sun.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home