Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Real in Reality

Hmm. Toby really showed up with Rebel Yell tonight on Rockstar: Supernova. Even His banter with Tommy Lee and the guys was good too. I've always been a Lukas and Dilana fan, but I think Toby might have capped them both tonight. Everybody was better than usual with Ryan being the bottom performer in my opinion.

Over at the Big Brother House, my favorite houseguest got hefted onto the chopping block. Danielle is nominated for eviction. She freaked out, which was a huge mistake, but I don't think it would have made much difference. Bye, bye, Danielle. I had hoped you'd make it all the way. Erika is going to be really sorry she cut you loose when she goes up and out next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

You should have watched Celebrity Duets... OMGoodness! Lea Thompson and Cheech Marin CANNOT SING!! Run Run the other way FAST!

Chris Jerico got voted off and he has a band! It's a LOT of really bad singing you'll love it!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home