Sleepin' & Sally
When I say this week has wiped me out, I'm not kidding. Today, with all the rain and the cool weather, I took advantage and caught up on some sleep. I took two lengthy naps along with some furry companions for added warmth. If you want to nap, you can always find a cat willing to do it with you at Chez Ragged.
We haven't seen Sally in 3-4 days. Today, we sneaked into our neighbors backyard and could find no sign of her kittens, so we hope Sally moved the kittens and not that something happened to them. I wish she would come back, but she has disappeared for a considerable length of time before and came back.
We haven't seen Sally in 3-4 days. Today, we sneaked into our neighbors backyard and could find no sign of her kittens, so we hope Sally moved the kittens and not that something happened to them. I wish she would come back, but she has disappeared for a considerable length of time before and came back.

1 Comments:
Hope Sally and the kittens turns up soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home