Stranded
Ever feel like your life is disappearing into the distance like a missed train? Well, that's how I'm feeling today. I'm completely out of touch with everybody, particularly Ragged who hardly spoke to me last night when I was at home. I'm not sure she realized I was there, because usually I'm not. These last 3 days, I have been out of town at training. Instead of staying overnight, me and another co-worker decided to drive back and forth. The travel time is 1.5 hours give or take a half hour either way, so I've been stumbling out of bed at 5:30 or earlier the last 3 days.
This past weekend, Needles and Pilot came for a visit and we spent nearly the entire time geocaching. If we weren't caching, we were eating. I think I gained 5 lbs. My stomach has been torn up since, but it was so much fun.
It's hard to believe there are two more days to this week...
This past weekend, Needles and Pilot came for a visit and we spent nearly the entire time geocaching. If we weren't caching, we were eating. I think I gained 5 lbs. My stomach has been torn up since, but it was so much fun.
It's hard to believe there are two more days to this week...

2 Comments:
I thought you were a burglar.
A burglar with a tummy ache.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home