Thursday, April 12, 2007

Moving On Up

Last night I was feeling so tired and achy that I could barely summons a coherent thought to type up on the blog. Today, I'm feeling better, though still tired and my right calf almost started hurting again. I don't know what the deal is. I've convinced myself I have a blood clot and it will eventually go to my brain or heart, whichever is more fatal. Pessimism is not fun people, despite how it might seem.

Ragged is off to Greencastle (wherever the hell that is). I hope she doesn't get into distress because I would have no idea how to get to her. Anyway, I will spending the weekend at home alone. It always sounds more fun then it actually ends up being.

I want to thank Needles and Pilot again for a great weekend. I am still working on the food we had leftover from their stay. We even got to see Rudy and Brando for a bit. It was the first time they had visited our home and I think after all the one-upping was complete, they have worse neighbors than we do. I'm happy to have lost that competition.

Today I got the green light on working at home. My boss has scarcely left my office after delivering the news before I started throwing stuff in boxes. I gathered the majority of my stuff up today and put it in my car. The remainder I will get tomorrow. I expect to spend tomorrow afternoon putting my home office in some semblance of order. Ragged and I will have to do some heavy duty furniture rearranging which will likely result in my trusty loveseat going into storage, for a short time with any hope. I have some furniture at work that I need to find a home for too, but I will likely leave them there for the office's next occupant to use.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

I am glad they saw it your way about working at home. I can see alot of benefits. I am also green with envy but I can not do my job at home. Also I wanted to gloat about winning the bad neighbor contest. Haw haw we won and you lost........Hang on a second....Did we or do we really win?????? Rats!!!! Sucks to be us. Oh well there slum is up for sale and one can only dream.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Ramblin73 said...

Glad to hear that the working at home has moved forward. I am setting here listening to Needles and Ragged Ooowwing and Ahhwwing the yarn on the internets. They are saying stuff like that's nice and that's not to bad when they look at the price. It's scarey. I am frightened. Wish you where here.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home