Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Shangri-La

Big doings are astir this weekend at Chez Ragged. I would call it Chez Cynical, but I know it's actually Chez Ragged. Anyway, we are going to spend some quantity and quality time Needlefingers and Dirty Pilot with a possible cameo by Yin, Yuri, Brando, and Rudy. Ragged and I have been all ascramble getting everything ready. I did a food run during lunch today and got partially prepared for entertainment and tomorrow I plan to use my gift certificate for a car cleaning. Ragged is getting the house ready. I took Friday off, as we only get half a day off for Good Friday, but sadly I have to go to my third job for an hour that morning. Shouldn't affect our plans too much though. Too bad the weather is going to be cold, but that just lends itself to caffeine buzzes, naps, overeating, and zombie-like TV watching. It's like I'm going to heaven this weekend. Oh and Happy Birthday to Needlefingers. Were we all borned in 1973 besides Ragged? I can't member.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramblin73 said...

PLEASE don't make a fuss. We just want to visit with you guys. See ya tommorrow.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home