Saying whatever, whenever
posted by K_Dense73 at 8:31 PM
Too Cute!
I am absolutely certain that Ike was much, much cuter than this kitten.
There's nothing cuter than baby kittens.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I just want to schmoooooozzzzzzzzzz that cute little thing!
I hate cats but I love kittens...go figure. No I like cats but prefer dogs. Dito on the too cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Too Cute!
I am absolutely certain that Ike was much, much cuter than this kitten.
There's nothing cuter than baby kittens.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I just want to schmoooooozzzzzzzzzz that cute little thing!
I hate cats but I love kittens...go figure. No I like cats but prefer dogs. Dito on the too cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home