Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday Evening Post

Sunday night. The worst time of the week other than Monday morning. Unfortunately I have to go in for a bit tomorrow. Not looking forward. I'm sitting here watching "The 4400" wondering what went wrong with this show. It was so cool in the beginning, now it's boring. I don't think some shows should go past a season or two. Seems like they are struggling to stretch this out. In my opinion, it's like "Lost", I'm not even sure they know where they are going with the show. Well, at least there's "Big Brother".

Boop at rest

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

I agree with that series. I think they go out the gate like being fired out of a cannon and quickly fizzeled. I just know I will be disappointed. 4400 lost me in the first episodes of the second season.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

I made it through Season 2 of 4400, though I didn't watch every episode, and I gave up on Season 3 pretty early.

When the show started, I enjoyed it because I was interested in all the people's individual talents and how they manifested and how they affected their lives and those around them. In Season 2, that was all abandoned and the show went to a completely different place. I still don't know why, but it was not a place I was interested in.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home