Saturday, July 14, 2007

Um-Ber-Ella

I hate days when there's alot to do. The anticipation leaves me sleepless. I think that's part of why I'm up at 3:30 a.m. writing this. Well, that and the fact that I thought I smelled smoke and I'm staying up to make sure the house doesn't burn down. You really have no idea how seriously nuts I am. Lots of issues and hang ups here, ladies and gents.

Today is Ragged's family's family reunion and I have to prepare pasta salad alone as Ragged will be at a retreat all of the morning. It's difficult to prepare food alone with 4 cats, particularly cat hair-free food. It stresses me out.

The title is in honor of Pilot. Hope I've planted a song you can hum or sing in your mind all day long. ;)
Ike napping in the sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home