
Yesterday, we got our phone bill and immediately I realized the bill was more than usual, about $15 more. After some checking, I realized there was some charges that looked like long distance charges except they were in the local section of the bill. There were 4 phone calls to neighboring counties at the rate of 33 cents a minute, a rip off by any long distance standards. We don't have AT&T as our long distance carrier, so I called them to figure out what the deal was. The retarded customer service rep said that it was some type of usage charge. I explained to her that we have called these numbers since the inception of our service and had never received any type of charges. The rep was obviously trying to blow me off by explaining the charges with obviously untrue reasons. Realizing I was going to get nowhere, I asked to speak to the supervisor. Of course, the supervisor had left an hour earlier because anyone with authority doesn't work an entire shift. Isn't that common sense? That in itself infuriated me. Anyway, I requested to have a supervisor call me back on Tuesday as I have to go in to work on Monday all day. The worst part is that I have to stew over this injustice for 3 days and still may not get it worked out. Unfortunately, we have our cells, internet, and land-line service through them.
Neen dozes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home